Studio 1404 is your source for antique, vintage and repurposed furniture and decor. Located in Kansas City’s Historic West Bottoms, our 8,000 square foot shop is home to 30+ vendors who focus on bringing you unique antique and vintage furniture, home decor, upcycled furniture, and handmade goods. Whether your decorating style is rustic, farmhouse, cottage, shabby chic, or mid-century, you’re sure to find a little something to take home with you.
Antique, Vintage, Repurposed, Handmade
Our talented team of vendors and artists take pride in finding unique vintage furniture and decor and creating lovely handmade items.
- Antique and vintage furniture and home goods
- Repurposed furniture and decor
- Shabby Chic painted furniture
- Handmade rustic furniture
- Architectural salvage and reclaimed materials
- Vintage and handmade jewelry
- Locally made Crimson Candle Co. soy candles
- Kansas City’s own Mother Earth Paints chalk enhanced paints
First Friday Weekends And More
Visit us this weekend! Studio 1404 is open each First Friday Weekend for Kansas City’s “Warehouse Weekends” event, as well as each Friday and Saturday 10-5.