The Liebster is an award given from one blogger to another. A fellow “up and coming” blogger with fewer than 200 followers. No shame in that!
“Liebe” means love, and a “Liebster” is a dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome blogger.
Recipients of this award are asked to:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. Check!
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. Done!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. Yep!
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going! Hoping!!!
Here are my picks…
Mandie of Altar’d
- Her blog was one of the first furniture blogs I started following. She is real. And normal. And “one of the coolest Mand(i) (y) (ie)s”. Like me!
Donna of Vintage Chic Furniture
- One of my favorite shops on Etsy! She has a blog. Seriously beautiful stuff! Seriously!
Jeanee of Dirty Laundry
- I found her on Pinterest, then discovered she’s a local girl. I fell in love with her. She’s devoted to shopping locally, she’s darling, and she has fabulous style! Check out her guides and buy her fizzies!
Bree, The Bargain Whore
- I just discovered her. Love the name! Sorry if some of you find it offensive, but I think it’s GENIUS! I’m a serious couponer and I love her feeds!
Last, but definitely not least,
Keylee from Style Studio
- Lover of all things vintage. She’s my baby cousin. Former Miss Teen USA (’95) and Director of the Miss California organization. She’s now a very talented producer, stylist, and newlywed. Yeah!!! She’s so real and so sweet! She buys her shades at Target and her shoes from Jimmy Choo. Smart girl!!!
Many thanks to Chrystal!
Great to have you as a neighbor!